The mission of The Chore Service is to help elderly and disabled residents of Canaan, Cornwall, Falls Village, Kent, Norfolk, Salisbury, and Sharon stay safely and independently at home in the community.
Through its services, Chore believes it, along with other local organizations, advances the mission of building a healthy community.
Chore is important to the community because it
(1) Improves quality of life
(2) Enables life with dignity
(3) Brings the outside world into homes
(4) Strengthens the community
(5) Reduces potential town and state expense
(6) Provides extra income for local workers